Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CNC Process Engineer, Aerospace
BS. Mechanical Engineer or related Engineer
|Duties / Responsibilities
A world leader in the manufacturing industry, is actively seeking to hire a Manufacturing Process Engineer for CNC machining operation. This position will be responsible for evaluating and trouble shooting programs, tooling, in-process drawings and set-up sheets. Will also provide technical support for product manufacturing issues within the plant.
- Directly responsible for the re-engineering and related functions of assigned manufacturing operations;
- Methods, processes and procedures analysis and work simplification techniques;
- Re-Designing of tools, fixtures and gauging;
- Assist in the controlling NC/CNC functions, including programs, setup sheets and DNC systems and all other interacting projects as well as the training of operators and others;
- Analyzing and processing engineering change requests;
- Troubleshooting technically challenging problems (machinery, equipment, processes);
- Directs and/or oversees cost reduction and product/process improvement projects as assigned
- Conducts production engineering design verifications as directed and recommends design modifications ensuring manufacturability in the most efficient process or method.
- Reviews new designs during the development phase and prior to the issuance of production drawings, and makes recommendations for modification where advisable, minimizing cost and conformance to production capabilities and limitations.
Preferred Skills & Requirements
- BSME or related Engineering degree
- At least 6-8 years of experience with CNC machinery and related operations- milling, grinding, cutting, turning
- Must be proficient with CNC programming languages and CAD/CAM
- Able to work efficiently in team environment, as well as independently
- Proven communication skills
- Experience with tooling, gaging, fixturing
- Experience with Solidworks
||50 to 70 K
|Apply | Tell A Friend