Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
Industrial Millwright Certification, Red Seal prefered
|Duties / Responsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Machine building. Can include but not limited to assembly, welding and machining.
- Build machines from engineered drawings
- Experience with conveyors, packaging machinery, custom manufacturing
- Field service work and installations.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Be able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Be able to run and supervise a small group of junior or senior employees as needed
- Rudimentary rigging experience
- Experience working in Scissor lifts, boom lifts, and from ladders in a safe manner
- Forklift experience
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Be able to act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Be able to work weekends, overtime or multiple shifts if needed.
- Be able to travel within the USA and stay onsite for extended periods as required.
- 3 – 5 years of experience. Signing bonus and graduated increases.
||$35. + per hour - experience driven
|Apply | Tell A Friend