Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
10 year experienced Fitter
|Duties / Responsibilities
Fitter / Jig Maker
Full time position for a fitter / Jig Maker in Vaughan, Ontario.
The main area will be to produce jigs & fixtures for the use in production welding.
- Jig & Fixture making for production welding.
- Must be able to read drawings and layouts.
- Must have an understanding of working with tolerances.
- Must have an ability to read tape measure and other measuring devices.
- Must have experience with custom steel plate fabrication.
- Fitting experience is required.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Min 10yrs experience in high production environment
- CWB welding certificate fcaw, gmaw, smaw
- Excellent wages & benefits.
- Hours 7.30 to 5pm
||$30. + per hour
|Apply | Tell A Friend