Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
- Electrician license (442A)
- Strong Experience in PLC (Allen Bradley, Schneider, Omron, Panasonic), Assembly, C++ programming, motor controls
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems and other mechanical systems.
|Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintenance of production equipment, with strong experience in PLC troubleshooting.
- Maintain all equipment to required standards
- Be responsive to line calls and equipment failures while maintaining a high level of accuracy and safety
- Provide support for the testing, repairing and calibration of electric and electronic components
- Developing drawings and design concepts
- Reading and interpreting drawings and schematics
- Maintaining and upgrading PLC software and assisting in training Team Members on electric equipment where required
||$27/hr to $30/hr
|Apply | Tell A Friend