Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||CNC Milling Machinist
Technical Training combined with experience
|Duties / Responsibilities
CNC Machinist (Milling)Qualifications:
- 5+ years machining experience (milling a definite asset)
- Ability to read and understand blueprints or design sketches
- Ability to set up and operate CNC mills
- Ability to select and use appropriate precision measuring instruments
- Ability to understand code from the CNC program and make minor changes when required.(G-Code, Mazatrol, Heidenhain)
- Strong communication skills partnered with a positive team spirit
- Willing to work shifts - days and afternoons
- Willing to work overtime as needed. The company offers a dynamic work environment within a progressive company, who takes pride in their team oriented success as well as providing a competitive salary and exceptional benefits package.
||$30. per hour, Experience driven
|Apply | Tell A Friend