Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Welder Fitter, Pressure Vessels
Technical Training and Experience
|Duties / Responsibilities
Seeking pressure vessel Welder and Welder/Fitter to hire.
- Welder and Welder/fitter will be welding on heavy wall materials 1” thru 8”thickness.
- Minimum criteria is experience with both SMAW (Stick Welding) & FCAW (Flux-Core Welding) weld processes.
- Welders will be tested and must be able to pass weld tests in 3G & 4G positions (horizontal & vertical welding, not in flat position). Welder must be able to read drawings and identify weld details.
- Also looking for welders with experience with GTAW (Tig) & SAW (Sub-Arc) weld processes.
Fitter Welders and Welders.
- Must have minimum weld test requirements and be able to effectively read blueprints, calculate dimensions and understand assembly of materials from blueprints.
Looking for hard workers, individuals that seek to perform good quality and long term employment.
||$29.35 to $32.35 per hour
|Apply | Tell A Friend