Submit your resume in MS Word format. If you know of someone who may be interested in this position, please email the job description.
||Outside Sales, Business Development
Sales experience in common engineered product/industry a prerequisite
|Duties / Responsibilities
The following description does not limit the extent of involvement in other work not specified but shall follow after the role duties are established
- The Role is to develop core business of ASME Section VIII, pressure vessels and process equipment
Marketing and selling of ASME Code Section 1, Section VIII, Div.1 & Div. 2 pressure equipment such as but not limited to: Separators
- Pressure Vessels
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- other related equipment
- All equipment governed by ASME Code manufacture shall be deemed inclusive
- Role to involve degree of sales travel to interact and meet potential clients. Personnel of the company shall support role development as described above. Training and direct involvement on the shop floor shall be expected of you to understand and learn the aspects surrounding the selling our products and services
- Travel will be required as part of selling, and you will be expected to have an automobile to travel to sales calls and related. Expected travel is estimated to be about 10 days per month, however no specific guideline is established for such.
- Expenses for any related travel shall be paid by the company as outlined and agreed to within.
- Sales region includes Ontario, Eastern Canada, Northern US (Ohio, Mich., PA, NY)However, any opportunities that include crossover of this territory shall equally receive commissions accordingly
- It is stressed that we require hard work, versatility and multi-tasking. Self Motivation and initiative key to success. Sales experience in common engineered product/industry a prerequisite.
||Southern Ontario Based
|Apply | Tell A Friend